PSS have specialised in removals and shipping to Africa for over 35 years. Each year our specialist move coordinators help thousands of customers relocate their personal effects to countries such as South Africa, Nigeria, Morocco and Egypt. At PSS we pride ourselves on making the international removal process as stress-free as possible for our customers. So whether you are shipping a full or part household, excess baggage or a vehicle, our expert team are on hand to make sure everything runs smoothly. Our staff's knowledge and dedication will showcase to you why we are the UKs first choice for removals to Africa.
International removal services to Africa use the method of sea freight to transport your goods to the country of your choice. There are two options available, direct and non-direct routing, to cater to all budgets and requirements.
Physical examination of imported goods is a standard procedure in a number of African countries. It is therefore important that you are present in the country before a customs clearance of your belongings can take place.
Reasons to choose PSS:
- UK's first choice for moving overseas
- Successfully helped thousands of customers move to destinations throughout Africa and the rest of the world
- Door to door shipping service
- No additional charges
- PSS International Removals are a family run company
- Specialised in international removals for over 35 years
- Only handle international removals
- FAIM ACCREDITATION - the only independent Quality Assurance standard for the International Moving Industry (FAIM is recognised worldwide as the highest standard in international moving)
- Members of the FIDI Global alliance, we are able to offer the same standard of service at your overseas destination as we can in the UK
- Members of the British Association of Removers Overseas Group
- All of our customers are protected by the I.M.M.I advance payment guarantee scheme offering them financial protection
PSS are available to offer you a comprehensive removal service to any of the following countries in Africa: