PSS are highly experienced in providing international removal and shipping services to the Indian Subcontinent. With over 35 years' experience our staff have assisted thousands of customers relocate to countries such as India and Pakistan, establishing ourselves as the UKs first choice for international removals. The expertise of our employees allow for a seamless removal procedure regardless of the size of your move. So, whether you are shipping a full or part household, excess baggage or a vehicle, allow our friendly staff to help.
The Indian subcontinent comprises of countries such as India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. When relocating to a country within the Indian subcontinent your household or personal effects will be shipped directly to one of the major ports, for example Chennai or Mumbai, and then delivered directly to your new residence.
If you are shipping goods to one of the islands, your imports are likely to go via a non-direct route through one of the major ports before arriving at your destination.
Reasons to choose PSS:
- UK's first choice for moving overseas
- Successfully helped thousands of customers move to destinations throughout the Indian Subcontinent and the rest of the world
- Door to door shipping service
- No additional charges
- PSS International Removals are a family run company
- Specialised in international removals for over 35 years
- Only handle international removals
- FAIM ACCREDITATION - the only independent Quality Assurance standard for the International Moving Industry (FAIM is recognised worldwide as the highest standard in international moving)
- Members of the FIDI Global alliance, we are able to offer the same standard of service at your overseas destination as we can in the UK
- Members of the British Association of Removers Overseas Group
- All of our customers are protected by the I.M.M.I advance payment guarantee scheme offering them financial prot
Our Move Managers will be happy to help you through your relocation process to any of the following destinations in the Indian Subcontinent: