Below are answers to some of the common questions you may have about international removals and shipping. You will also find FAQ Guides on each of the country pages.
How much will my international removal or shipping cost?
How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?
What if I Don't know my removal date yet?
Can I change the items on my removal list?
What if I don't have a delivery address?
How do I find out the cost of Marine Insurance and Shipment Protection cover?
Our policy is quick and easy to set up, simply complete our Shipment Protection valuation form with the items you would like to cover and their values.
- Removal (we pack) consignments cover for Australia, New Zealand and Europe by air and road costs 3% of the total insurable value you declare.
- Removal (we pack) consignments cover for Rest of the World and Europe by sea plus imports into the UK costs 3.5% of the total insurable value you declare.
- Vehicle shipments cover costs 2% of the vehicle’s declared value
- Self-Pack (you pack) consignments cover costs 5% of the total insurable value you declare
- Baggage/Airfreight consignments, which are owner packed, will cost 5% of the total insurable value you declare